2013 was a year of tremendous growth and change in healthcare, higher education, academic medicine, the life sciences, IT, not-for-profit, and the other industries we serve, giving leaders in those areas plenty of challenges. While Witt & Wisdom strived to cover trends and transformations along these many fronts last year, the following 13 blog posts were, according to our click data, the most widely read. (We’ve listed them in chronological order by publication date).
- The Growth and Challenges of Today’s Healthcare Chief Quality Officer
- Executive Assessment: What Separates Academic from Corporate Leaders?
- Success Strategies for Women Leaders in Healthcare
- The Value of Retained Search Firms: Beyond the Limits of LinkedIn
- College Athletic Director Search: Too Fast and Furious?
- Higher Education Recruitment: 10 Mistakes Search Committees Make
- Life Sciences Executive Search: Best Practices in CEO Transitions
- Physician Executives: Drivers of Healthcare’s New Normal
- For Hospital Board Succession Planning, Creativity Counts
- Can Hospital CEOs Find (and Redefine) Success in Centralized Health Systems?
- Diverse Leadership in Higher Education: A Time to Get (More) Serious
- What’s the Value of Health IT? The CIO Has the Answer
- CEO Compensation Strategies: Getting Literal about Incentives and Severance
Have a topic that you’d like us to write about? Let us know! Thanks so much for reading, and we look forward to more wit and a wealth of wisdom next year.
Paul Thomas, Senior Writer