As 2015 comes to an end, it is worth taking a look back at the insight, knowledge, and advice shared by our contributors this past year. The items below highlight some of the best resources and articles from our own thought leaders and were the most viewed on Witt & Wisdom.
And the top 15 are . . .
- Career Best Practices: Do You Really Want That New Job?
- Need a Career Boost? Act Your Age
- Preparing for an Interview: Should You Praise Your Future Boss?
- Seven Best Practices for Telling Your Boss about a Job Search
- Can Healthcare Governance Get to Great? (Yes. Here’s How.)
- CMIOs in Healthcare: The Next Generation Makes Its Mark
- College Presidents Talk About Athletics: Where Does the Buck Stop?
- Healthcare Recruiting: Do Military Skills Translate to Civilian Leadership?
- Let’s Make a Big Deal Out of Healthcare Leadership Diversity
- New and Expanding Roles in Healthcare IT Leadership
- A New Breed of College President, a New Way of Recruitment
- Pressure Points: 6 Pivotal Issues for College Presidents
- Six Areas of Emphasis for Future Health System CIOs
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting a New Healthcare CEO
- Where Will Tomorrow’s Children’s Hospital Leaders Come From?
We hope you found our work helpful and meaningful this past year. Enjoy the holidays; we wish you happiness in 2016 and look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you.
The Witt & Wisdom Team