Witt/Kieffer employees are proud to live by our mission to support organizations “committed to improving the quality of life.” One way is through our annual Day of Service, in which employees from our different locations get out of the office to help a good cause. Held this year during the weeks of April 4th and April 11th, most of our efforts supported Ronald McDonald Houses throughout the country.
Highlights from some of our teams:
Members of the St. Louis team participated in spring cleaning chores at the Ronald McDonald House on the Mercy Campus.
- Those in our Irvine office spent a morning making breakfast for families living at the Ronald McDonald House in Orange County.
- Team members in New York spent a rewarding day at the Ronald McDonald House in New York City.
- Several Witt/Kieffer employees gathered at the Ronald McDonald House at INOVA Fairfax Hospital in Virginia to cook a meal for the families living there.
In Emeryville, California, our team donated its time to a local food bank.
- Our Oak Brook office split up into several groups to volunteer at several Ronald McDonald Houses, including those near:
- Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Central DuPage Hospital
Those who participated enjoyed a rewarding day giving back to our communities. Follow our blog and social media pages for further updates about future volunteer initiatives.